Health & Safety Policy
The visitors of our website must take the responsibility to review the listed ingredients before cooking to ensure none of the ingredients causes potential adverse effects to anyone consuming the food. Adverse effects include allergies, issues arising due to health-related restricted-diet, pregnancy-related effects.
Prep Time and Cook Time Disclaimer
Our cooks estimated prep and cooking time for recipes based on their cooking experience. However, it might differ from person to person. When planning to make a dish, please take into account that experience in the kitchen, ability to multitask during cooking etc. These factors are certainly going to affect prep and cooking times.
Nutrition information provided for recipes is estimated and for guidance only. We have no official medical training, all the values provided are for information purposes only. The varying factors such as product type and brands purchased can change the nutritional values in any given recipe. Other factors may affect the values such as the amount of salt, spices that are listed “as required”,it is not calculated into the recipe as the amount will vary. To obtain accurate nutritional values, the visitors of our website should calculate with actual ingredients used in their individual recipe.
Difficulty Level and Spicy Level Disclaimer
The Difficulty Level and Spicy Level provided for recipes are estimated and for guidance only. Our cooks estimated Difficulty level for recipes based on their cooking experience. However, it might differ from person to person. The varying factors such as product type and brands purchased can change the spicy levels in any given recipe also.
Our health & Safety measures
Asian Kitchen in Berlin is committed to caring for the health and well-being of our cooks and guests.
For the safety of our cooks and guests, we reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to remove references to any of our events which it appears to us may not adhere to all relevant health and safety guidelines.
This document specifies measures that is followed by our cooks and our team who are preparing for, promoting, preparing for, attending, serving at or otherwise contributing to or participating in or at events associated with Asian Kitchen in Berlin.
COVID-19 measures Governments have instituted new spacing and size limitations on gatherings applicable for public events. For our workshops and dinner events, we follow all guidelines set by our local authorities as they are implemented and updated and offer our guests the opportunity in advance to request special spacing or other provisions (which may be declined before the event, but if not declined will be adhered to).
- We ensure that all areas which may be visited by guests are adequately disinfected before any AKIB event and, if visited by guests during an event, at regular intervals during the event.
- Hand washing facilities including soap and warm water are available for guests to use throughout the event.
- Hand sanitizers offering effective protection against COVID-19 are made available for guests attending the event; including entrances and contact areas.
- Single-use napkins/ towels are available in restrooms and handwashing areas throughout each event.
Guidelines for Cooks
- Cooks must wash hands before, during, and after preparing or serving food.
- Cooks are required to wear appropriate facial covering and take other necessary precautions when preparing and serving food.
- Cooks will follow local guidelines on wearing facial covering during their Asian Kitchen in Berlin events.
- Cooks are required to wear disposable clinical gloves when setting the table and preparing and serving food and take reasonable care not to avoid the gloves from becoming contaminated (and hygienically replace gloves which may have become contaminated).
- Cooks are recommended to change gloves frequently; including after handling raw, fresh or frozen meat.
- Cooks may not attend an event if on self-quarantine, or suffering from any transmissible or infectious disease or illness, or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, (or related illness) within the previous 14 days, or having within the last 14 days been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Guidelines for Guests
- Guests may not attend an event if on self-quarantine, or suffering from any transmissible or infectious disease or illness, or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (or related illness) within the previous 14 days, or having within the last 14 days been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Guests may only visit areas which the cook has indicated are intended to be visited.
- Guests must wash hands and use the handwashing facilities provided.
- Where required in order to comply with the Protection Guidelines, guests should wear appropriate facial coverage.
- Guests should not pass items directly by hand to other people and should not transfer food from your plate to another’s plate or share cutlery.
- Guests should cooperate with the cook in taking appropriate action to comply with these guidelines.
- Guests accept that they are responsible for their own conduct.
- Guests understand that attending events has associated risks and whilst reasonable efforts may be expected to be made to reduce those risks they cannot be eliminated. Guests waive any right to claim for any infection contracted whilst attending an event (except to the extent that the infection is contracted as a result of the gross negligence of the cook).
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This document was last updated on March 31, 2021