- This event has passed.
Join us for an exciting Indian Street Food cooking class where you will learn how to make popular north Indian snacks (Chaat) – Bhelpuri, Aloo Tikki Chaat, Kala Chana Chaat with Indian masala tea
What is Bhelpuri?
A savoury snack made of puffed rice, vegetables and tangy tamarind chutney and has a crunchy texture
What is Aloo Tikki?
Mashed and spiced potato patties that are deep-fried or sautéed
What is Kala Chana?
In Hindi, kala means black and chana means chickpea
What is Chaat?
Chaat is a savoury snack originated in India and typically served at food cards or road side stalls
What will you do?
In this class you will learn to make
1. Sweet and tangy tamarind and date chutney
2. Fresh Coriander and mint chutney
3. Healthy and Vegan Kala Chana chaat with blend of tangy spices, fresh herbs and vegetables
4. Crisp and delicious Indian style potato patties (Aloo Tikki ) with herbs and spices
5. Crunchy and spicy Bhelpuri – a popular evening snack in India
6. Street Style Masala Tea
What will you get?
All ingredients required for the class
Recipe instructions to take home
Sit down lunch
What to Bring?
Everything you need for this workshop will be provided. Just yourself on time, great appetite, eagerness to learn and team spirit
This workshop is suitable for
Anyone 18 or over
Vegetarians and Vegans
Beginners in love with Indian food
Spicy food lovers
Individuals, couples or groups as well as for team building activities and corporate events